Bodings

I've got a lot on my plate at the moment--I've just started teaching a high school American Lit course, which I have yet to plan, and I've got a pretty full schedule of ESL students, too, as well as my graduate courses in European Studies, not to mention an idea for a book which I've barely gotten around to outlining, and also my two little ones to care for--so I doubt I'll have time to post much for a while.

Here are some ideas I have for upcoming posts, in case anyone wants to check back in a month or two:
  • A critique of Ayaan Hirsi Ali's Nomad, which was monumentally disappointing;
  • An homage to my favorite composer, entitled "Flowers For Prokofiev";
  • A summation of my previous posts on the zombie and knowledge arguments, as well as my own incompatability argument, entitled "The Price Of Anti-Physicalism."
That's TTFN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Argument For Compatibilism

Coco, The Book of Life: What's the Difference?

The Unintended Irony of Birdman and Big Hero 6